The SEFUSE brand SF-E and SF-R series thermal fuses are designed for high current applications. The thermal sensitive pellet in the SEFFUSE brand TCO liquefies when the temperature rises to the melting point of the thermal element. This, in turn, allows a spring action to permanently break the electrical circuit.
SEFUSE brand SF-E and SF-R Series Thermal Fuse Design.
- Unique to NEC Schott SEFUSE design is the increased reliability of the leads that are supported by an epoxy-seal-end ceramic tube. Design features of the SEFUSE brand include:
- Simple construction for trouble-free operation.
- High Current carrying capabilities
- Miniature sizes permit unparalleled design possibilities in extremely small spaces.
- Many styles and configurations available for maximum design flexibility.
Animation of the Operation of the SEFUSE Brand SF-E and SF-R SeriesThermal Fuse